The laser focus of a Nick Seewer.
STUFF TO KNOW ABOUT…
- HERO MONTH! It’s July, which means an unreasonable amount of hero workouts are headed your way for the next few weeks! Good Luck!
- FOURTH OF JULY SCHEDULE:
- Wed July 3rd – reg schedule
- Thursday July 4th – closed
- Friday July 5th – Open Gym only 9am – noon
- Saturday and beyond – back to reg schedule!
- FUNDAMENTALS PROGRAM CHANGE Trying to get your friend or family in here to get started? Well, we have a new procedure for this! Going forward, we will no longer be holding our weekly Fundamentals Class. Instead, we are opting for a more personal and focused approach – all new members who are also new to CrossFit will first need to complete 2 Private Fundamentals sessions with a coach. This will allow people to complete Fundamentals around their schedules and allow the coaches to customize the Fundamentals curriculum to each person’s skills and abilities. So if you have a friend who’d like to start, simply connect us over email and we will take it from there!
S&P Cycle: squat – pull – press – PULL – off
A. snatch: 1.1.1 x 5; rest 3 min
B. Hero WOD “Marco”
3 rounds for time:
9 thrusters (135/95)
A. “Helton” HERO WOD
800 meter Run
30 Dumbbell Squat Cleans
B. Ab Circuit, coach’s choice
Quote of the Day
“It always seems impossible, until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela