Tiffany getting us ready for our cleans today!
STUFF TO KNOW ABOUT…
- HERO MONTH! It’s July, which means an unreasonable amount of hero workouts are headed your way for the next few weeks! Good Luck!
- FOURTH OF JULY SCHEDULE:
- Wed July 3rd – reg schedule
- Thursday July 4th – closed
- Friday July 5th – Open Gym only 9am – noon
- Saturday and beyond – back to reg schedule!
- FUNDAMENTALS PROGRAM CHANGE Trying to get your friend or family in here to get started? Well, we have a new procedure for this! Going forward, we will no longer be holding our weekly Fundamentals Class. Instead, we are opting for a more personal and focused approach – all new members who are also new to CrossFit will first need to complete 2 Private Fundamentals sessions with a coach. This will allow people to complete Fundamentals around their schedules and allow the coaches to customize the Fundamentals curriculum to each person’s skills and abilities. So if you have a friend who’d like to start, simply connect us over email and we will take it from there!
S&P Cycle: squat – PULL – press – pull – off
A. clean & jerk: 1.1.1 x 5 sets (65-85%) ; rest 3 min
B. 3-5 strict pullups EMOM for 10 min (add weight or scale as needed), then in the 11th minute, perform 1 attempt at max reps kipping pullups (no butterfly)
C. For time:
- 200 double unders
- 1k row
- 800m run
A. 100 squats for time
*at the start, and every min complete 20 jump rope
*10 min cap
B. 3 rounds:
10 ab wheels
C. 3 rounds:
10 box jumps
15 push press
lunges per leg
Quote of the Day
“The successful man is the average man with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee