Dubs for daaaayzzz…
STUFF TO KNOW ABOUT…
- HERO MONTH! It’s July, which means an unreasonable amount of hero workouts are headed your way for the next few weeks! Good Luck!
- FOURTH OF JULY SCHEDULE:
- Wed July 3rd – reg schedule
- Thursday July 4th – closed
- Friday July 5th – Open Gym only 9am – noon
- Saturday and beyond – back to reg schedule!
- FUNDAMENTALS PROGRAM CHANGE Trying to get your friend or family in here to get started? Well, we have a new procedure for this! Going forward, we will no longer be holding our weekly Fundamentals Class. Instead, we are opting for a more personal and focused approach – all new members who are also new to CrossFit will first need to complete 2 Private Fundamentals sessions with a coach. This will allow people to complete Fundamentals around their schedules and allow the coaches to customize the Fundamentals curriculum to each person’s skills and abilities. So if you have a friend who’d like to start, simply connect us over email and we will take it from there!
S&P Cycle: squat – pull – PRESS – pull – off
A. 3-5 strict dips EMOM for 10 min (add weight or scale as needed); then, on the 11th minute, max reps kipping ring dips in 1 minute.
B. 4 rounds, each for time:
15 cal AB
15 hang squat snatch (95/65)
*rest 3 min bt rounds
Final week of strength cycle and time trials!
A. 4 sets:
5 heavy bench press
B. Time Trial
Choose one, whichever you choose, you will retest each week
Weighted sit ups
HR Push ups
Quote of the Day
“It always seems impossible, until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela