Reach for the skyyyyyy…
- Teen Class Winter Break: Teen class is on break from Dec 24th to Jan 2nd.
- The 10K Challenge Returns Jan 6th! Can you do 10,000 double unders (or singles) in 30 days! That’s the question we ask every year during our 10K Challenge. It’s a test of consistency, and a great way to boost your rope skills and overall training for the month, and all proceeds go help fund mentorship through functional training for at-risk youth. Register now at 10k.rpmtraining.com! And be sure and join the RPM gym group!
- Holiday Schedule
- Dec 24: reg morning schedule, closed at 1pm
- Christmas: Closed
- Dec 26: late start – Reg classes start at 8:30am
- New Year’s Eve: reg morning schedule, closed at 1pm
- New Year’s Day: Open gym 8am to Noon only
- Jan 2: back to normal!
*Teen class is on break from Dec 24th to Jan 2nd.
S&P Cycle: squat – PRESS – acs – pull – off
A. bench press: 3-3-3+ (70-80-90%)
B. For time
400 m run
A. 1 min @ each x 4 sets
Alt. DB snatches
B. 3 rounds for time
Run: Block run, 400m run, 200m run
50 sit ups
40 air squats
30 push ups
20 box jumps