Summer hang out.
STUFF TO KNOW ABOUT…
- NO CASH PAYMENTS: Just a reminder, we don’t accept cash payments here at RPM. We don’t have a system set up for cash payments or a secure method to process and keep cash on hand. So please be sure you have a credit card on file for membership, training services, and snacks/drinks. Apparel and gear should also be paid for by credit card. However, due to technical limitations of the gym software, we can not use your card on file for those types of items, so just plan to present your card at the time of purchase for anything that’s not food or beverage related. Thanks!
- SCHEDULE CHANGES START NEXT WEEK!
- No more 7pm classes due to lack of demand
- Tuesday/Thursday afternoons will go like… 4:30 CrossFit, 5:30 Csport & Barbell, 6:30 CrossFit
- FUNDAMENTALS PROGRAM CHANGE Trying to get your friend or family in here to get started? Well, we have a new procedure for this! Going forward, we will no longer be holding our weekly Fundamentals Class. Instead, we are opting for a more personal and focused approach – all new members who are also new to CrossFit will first need to complete 2 Private Fundamentals sessions with a coach. This will allow people to complete Fundamentals around their schedules and allow the coaches to customize the Fundamentals curriculum to each person’s skills and abilities. So if you have a friend who’d like to start, simply connect us over email and we will take it from there!
- TAKE YOUR STUFF HOME! Unfortunately, we don’t have the space or system for you to leave your things permanently at the gym. So try not to leave things overnight in the lockers or on the shelves. Anything that gets left will be put in the lost and found for at least a week, but then may be donated/discarded if not claimed within that time.
S&P Cycle: squat – PULL – press – pull – off
A. 2 power cleans + 1 squat clean: rest 2 min
B. 2 rounds, each for time:
30 KBS (53/35)
*rest 4 min bt rounds
C. 2 rounds, each for time:
20 toes to bar
*rest 4 min bt rounds
Quote of the day
“The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work.” – Thomas Edison